Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles
Aaryn Amanda Andy Candice David Elissa GinaMarie Helen Howard Jeremy Jessie Judd Kaitlin McCrae Nick Spencer

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Aaryn Gries




Name: Aaryn Gries
Age: 22
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
Living: San Marcos, Texas
Occupation: College Student
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, driven and spontaneous.
Favorite Activities: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, traveling, working out, Zumba, crafting, decorating, planning events, attending festivals and meeting people.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing who is genuine and who isn’t, and realizing that my trusting nature could be my downfall.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself and what I need to do to make it through, but I’m sure there will be moments of weakness where I second guess myself. I will use my Psychology training as best as I can and try to be strategic.
What are you afraid of? People with evil or absent minds that hurt or deceive others.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to rise above disappointment and press on with a positive and peaceful mind. I am extremely proud that each day, no matter what happens, I do my best to look at every situation in a positive light. I can see my future clearly and I’m taking the right steps to reach my goals.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… what you think about, you bring about.
What would you take into the house and why? My music, books by Rhonda Byrne and my cat, Pumpkin, because these three things help my peace of mind.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be entirely grateful for Big Brother putting my dreams on fast-track, and I would never forget the experience.


7 comments:

  1. I don't know even where to start with you, little girl! Yes, I called you little girl because that is exactly what you are acting like in the house right now. I first blame your guardians because behavior like yours is taught. Your parents are doing you an injustice because sweetheart you are so young now and so inexperienced with life but if you don't turn your little "entitled" attitude around really soon, I see nothing but heartache for you and your future! Your'e about to learn some PAINFUL lessons and they will start as soon as you have been released from BIG BROTHER! Maybe once you see what your actions have caused you to lose, perhaps this will be a valuable lesson to you and you will see that your actions have consequences and hopefully this will make you want to change your ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! Did she forget that the cameras are on her and we heard with our own ears her comments. She can claim that she is being misunderstood but her actions and words clearly demonstrate the person that she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go pretty lady. you did not do any thing wrong. win the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. You act like you've never said a bad thing in your life. Cut her some slack. Hell, I've said much worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with rochelle..And if you said much worse than Aaron. Well the same goes for you. Amanda and ginamarie behavior isn't any better. this is the first time in Big Brother history that I have seen players who are so rude discrimination is off the wall. I have seen all of the brothers. This is the first time I have seen so many players in one game that are so insensitive rude hateful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shame on you and where you came from, apparently your parents did not bring you up well. I feel sorry for people like you. I'm glad you weren't around when Martin Luther King was shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You people like to sit on your high horses, bully this girl to no end and hope her life falls apart for a couple of jokes. Then you say she wasn't raised right? Look in the mirror. This is all getting blow way out of proportion just like Tray Tray

    ReplyDelete