Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles
Aaryn Amanda Andy Candice David Elissa GinaMarie Helen Howard Jeremy Jessie Judd Kaitlin McCrae Nick Spencer

Thursday, June 20, 2013

GinaMarie Zimmerman








Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman
Age: 32
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Living: Staten Island, N.Y.
Occupation: Pageant Coordinator
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Crazy, sexy and cool.
Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are singing, dancing, modeling, sports and hanging with my friends and family.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Waiting for the bathroom.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just be me, make friends and try to be smart.
What are you afraid of? I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? One of my biggest accomplishments is when I won the Grand Supreme overall pageant title. It took me over 6 years to win.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason.
What would you take into the house and why? I would take my grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name.

No comments:

Post a Comment