Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles
Aaryn Amanda Andy Candice David Elissa GinaMarie Helen Howard Jeremy Jessie Judd Kaitlin McCrae Nick Spencer

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Elissa Slater







Name: Elissa Slater
Age: 27
Hometown: Concord, N.C.
Living: Kannapolis, N.C.
Occupation: Nutritionist
Marital Status: Married Mom
Three adjectives that describe you: Effervescent, ambitious and intriguing.
Favorite Activities: I love to do Yoga. I practice every day. I also run frequently as well as play tennis. I travel a lot and I love seeing the history of other countries. I like to go to the movies and cook.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not talking to my husband or son. It will be difficult because I’m not away from both of them at the same time ever. I’m with either one or the other.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I am going to bring qualities to the table that the house will like and want to keep around. I’m going to try and keep to myself and not let my emotions get the best of me. I’ll be more of a listener so I can feel out what’s going on in the other houseguests' minds.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Rachel Reilly rocks!!! I am biased. Rachel is fun, entertaining, plays the game, didn’t lie very often to get ahead and she is so hilarious. Monet was my least favorite because she was so bad at the game.
What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of heights and planes. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan. What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others.

4 comments:

  1. Love this lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of Rachel Reilly and so I'm a big fan of Elissa. She did big moves, when she was MVP and HOH! Taking Aaryn out was the biggest move YET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite houseguest of all time! So glad she won AFP!!!

    ReplyDelete