Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles
Aaryn Amanda Andy Candice David Elissa GinaMarie Helen Howard Jeremy Jessie Judd Kaitlin McCrae Nick Spencer

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Amanda Zuckerman







Name: Amanda Zuckerman
Age: 28
Hometown: Long Island, N.Y.
Lives: Boynton Beach, Fla.
Occupation: Real Estate Agent
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, sexy and funny!
Favorite Activities: Horseback riding, hiking, shopping and going to movies.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my friends, family, my dog and my job, but they will be there when I get back.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to find common ground with everyone and share individual time- and secrets to earn their trust. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Most – I love Britney! She’s hilarious, real and played an awesome game. Least – Jen from Big Brother 8 because she was fake, annoying and conceited.
What are you afraid of? Sharks!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m proud of where I have brought myself to in my career.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Wherever you go, there you are. Which means to me, you choose where you want to be in life. The only person to get in your way is yourself. You are your own means to success.
What would you take into the house and why? My dog, my cellphone and my laptop.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use my fame to further my real estate career and ride the five minute fame wave.

6 comments:

  1. Ironically enough, her racist and derogatory comments to other Big Brother house guests have caused her to lose her real estate job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very rude hateful vindictive person. I'm appalled that big brother allows amanda to threaten and harass houseguest. Never have I seen this behavior on Big Brother. I realize this is a reality game show. However in Big Brother history never have I seen this horrific behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they should expel her!!

      Delete
    2. You must never have seen Dick Donato, then.

      Delete
  3. This is a woman I would never want to be a part of my life. I think she is very dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is Amanda schizoid? bi-polar? or just on the rag 24/7?

    ReplyDelete